Article content material
Calgary Hearth Division crews tackled a home hearth within the metropolis’s southwest early Wednesday morning.
At round 4 a.m., crews responded to a number of 911 calls a few home hearth on Shawnee Crescent S.W.
They arrived to seek out flames coming from the the entrance connected storage of a two-storey house, in addition to a big quantity of smoke.
Six individuals within the house have been capable of self-evacuate earlier than the fireplace crews arrived. No accidents have been reported.
Crews remained on the scene Wednesday morning to make sure there have been no flare-ups, and a hearth investigator was working to find out the reason for the blaze.